- How long have you been in business?
- Can you provide business references before I start doing business with your firm?
- What is an IBC Bank account?
- Why do I need an IBC?
- What can I do with an IBC?
- What criteria do you use for selecting offshore jurisdictions?
- What is a Nominee director?
- What is the difference between bearer share and registered shares?
- What are shares with par value and without par value?
- My money is fine in my bank in the US. Why should I go offshore?
- Is offshore banking safe?
- I heard that offshore banking is just for the rich.
- Offshore banking seems too complicated
- Do I have to travel to set up an offshore account?
- Can I bank online with my offshore account?
- How do I access my funds from my offshore bank account?
We have been providing offshore services since June of 1995 and have had an Internet presence since April 2003.
Absolutely! We have many satisfied clients who will be more than happy to recommend our services.
IBC is an abbreviation for International Business Corporation. An IBC is in essence an incorporated company situated in an offshore jurisdiction, An IBC allows you complete privacy and asset protection in regards to your dealings.
There are many reasons:
- Privacy, your right to privacy is all but gone in regard to banking confidentiality.
- Asset Protection, to protect you from lawsuits and creditors, if you earn $100, 000 a year or more, you stand a 1 in 4 chance of being sued in your lifetime.
- Conduct your business in a completely confident offshore jurisdiction.
- Estate planning, for accumulation of wealth that can be passed on to beneficiaries
IBC’s will allow you all of these benefits
- Manage an offshore Portfolio
- Conducted offshore banking
- Own properties and ships and boats.
- Trade Stocks and commodities
- Lease Equipment and property
- Use for International Trade
- Conduct consulting services
- Hold Intellectual Property
- Utilize for Financial Planning
- Assist with Retirement Planning
- Hold assets secretly
Any Jurisdiction we unitize must fulfill the following criteria.
- Be politically stable
- Follow a policy of free trade.
- Have no currency control in regards to bring funds in and out of the jurisdiction.
- Have excellent telecommunication and be English speaking.
- And lastly have legislation guaranteeing complete confidentiality, with civil and criminal penalties for any disclosure to any outside parties.
Registered shares are registered at our lawyers offices and of course held confidentially.
Share with par value have a value attached to them.
You can keep your money in your bank where it can be easily be controlled and exploited or you can be pro active, intelligent and safe guard your hard earned savings with the incredible advantage of offshore banking.
Statistics show that offshore banking is far safer than banking at home. Many banks are no longer stable and do not even carry enough funds to cover all of their clients banking deposits. Offshore banks our required to have far greater reserves than their on shore counterparts, carrying enough funds to cover all banking deposits.
Thousands of Americans of average wealth are moving assets offshore. You have, until today, been cut out of the process, not because you lack capital, but because you lack information and knowledge.
Through years of business in the offshore field our company has established relationships with a wide array of institutions to form IBCs, offshore bank accounts, offshore trusts and brokerage account. This enables our clients to establish their offshore structures without having to travel or leave the office.
Yes. Nearly all of our offshore banks offer Internet access to our clients. Once your bank account has been established you will have the choice of Internet access, telephone banking and sending banking instructions via fax. We will give you maximum flexibility with your business and personal affairs.
Yes, Our clients have complete control over their accounts at all times. When your account is established you will be able to nominate signatories for your account. No one but the signer will have access to your account.
- Funds can be wired directly from your offshore account into your domestic account.
- Once your offshore bank account is opened, Visa/ MasterCard and debit cards can be issued.These cards can be used to make purchases from merchants and withdraw cash from the more than 20,000 ATM bank machines across the world.
- Money can be borrowed from the offshore company or Trust. The IBC is treated as a completely separate legal entity and can make loans to individual or corporate entities.
- Assets such as real estate, cars and businesses can be purchased through an IBC or Trust. This way assets can be held under an IBC corporate name or Trust giving maximum asset protection and confidentiality.
Contact Us today and establish your offshore presence.