Will I have to pay a large up front fee before I am
approved for my high risk merchant account?
- What is your discount rate for direct accounts?
- What is your discount rate for Third party accounts?
- How much holdback do you take?
- How long will is take to be up and running?
- How much will I pay per Transaction?
- What is your charge back fee?
- How often will I be paid?
- Will I be able to accept all credit cards?
- Our Multi Currency account available?
- Our Virtual Terminal available?
- Will my web site be able to integrate with your gateway?
Here at Liberty Enterprises Inc. we do not believe in paying large up
front fees for merchant account applications.
Our Direct account Discount rate ranges from 5 to 6.75% and requires 6 months of processing history to secure.
Third party Master Merchant accounts range from 7-11% however these accounts
require no processing records and are therefore easier to secure.
We recommend this type account for new businesses without a proven processing
history. Once you six month of processing under you belt you can be switched
to a direct account with lower rates.
Hold backs (held for a 6 month duration) and will depend on your charge
back history and the nature of you product line.
Time frame to establish: 3-4 weeks once your application has been submitted
Transaction Fees are 20 cents per transaction
Chargeback fee: $25
When you first start processing most accounts have a one week lag before
first pay-out and then pay outs every 1-3 days for direct accounts and
third party accounts
We all major cards accepted
Yes, Multi Currency accounts are available
Virtual terminal are available for companies without an internet presence.
Yes, Payment gateways are in place to integrate your web site easily.
Contact us today and establish your offshore