Brokerage license, nominee service and correspondent accounts
If you are considering starting your own offshore brokerage office, then we can assist you with the complete set-up process.
With our direct government contacts we are able to obtain brokerage licenses with relatively low upfront paid up capital and no lengthy requirements. In short, a full service with reasonable fees:
- Our licenses will allows you to offer a wide array of brokerage service.
- You may accept third party client’s funds and invest upon their instructions.
- You also may establish your own rates and fees. The only restriction you would have would be in regards to authorizing deposit accounts; this service would require a full bank or capital management license.
- Your brokerage company will be able to conduct business world wide through the Internet securing clients internationally.
- You will also have the option to open as many representation branches as your require. We currently offer virtual office services to assist you in regards to this.
- Your license will be granted by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) of Belize and held by a specifically registered offshore IBC corporation. This allows you huge legal advantages, and also keeps brokerage trading completely confidential.
Included with our Brokerage license Package:
Stage 1: IBC Formation
- Establishment of a special Belize IBC company as license holder
- With required 100,000 share captial
- Company name check
- Preparation of memorandum
- Preparation of articles
- Preparation of registration forms
- Filing with the registrar of companies
- payment of filing fees
- Certificate of incorporation
- Share certificates
- Premium binder with all certificates
- Minutes of board meetings
- Resolution to open a bank account
- Resolution to appoint a company lawyer
- Power of attorney
- Sample letterhead
- Register of directors
- Register of shareholders
Set up fee: US $3,799
Yearly renewal fee: US $1,300.00
Stage 2: Brokerage License Authorization
- License is granted by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) of Belize.
- Verification of legalities
- Preparation of application documents
- Filing of application documents
- Communication with authorities
- Delivery of authorization certificates
Set up fee: US $11,500
Annual License fee: US $5,000.00
Capital Requirement: US $100,000.00
You can add the following services to your license:
|Optional | additional services|
|Nominee service through lawyers||US $1000|
For the highest level of privacy protection we offer a lawyer as nominee director who issues a power of attorney for you. This ensures that your personal information is not submitted to any authority. Only lawyers are able to provide this level of protection.
|Optional | virtual office|
|1 year standard virtual office||US $499|
|1 year professional virtual office||US $999|
Both virtual office services include a prestigious address.
The professional edition will include a Tel and Fax directing calls to an answer machine with your company greeting and recorded messages then sent via Email. We can also offer you a permanent live call forwarding to any number world wide.
|Offshore bank account||US $695|
Our account opening service offshore Banking offers feature rich business checking accounts. The accounts offer Internet banking, multi currency services, Cheques and a VISA card with a daily limit of 10.000, to withdraw cash at any ATM worldwide. There is no check on your credit history. Offshore banks offer the highest level of privacy and protection with your financial deals.
Summary of allowed activities
Below is a list of services the brokerage office is allowed to offer:
- Take customer funds
- Forex trading
- Stock trading
- Options trading
- Futures warrant trading
- Investments into funds
- Investments into trusts